Nature, Love and Beauty!


Done in watercolor on watercolor paper arches to canvas 
6 x 12 Connect to mother nature and embrace her beauty
All three pieces will be on etsy!

I was born and raised in the hard city of New York Manhattan. Living in a city full of so many beautiful people from all over the world. There is nothing like New york. It has it's own beauty and magic. But I realised over the years that this once big city girl wanted a natural deep connection that New York couldn't give me. The city was a distraction. You can get lost if you are not careful. I had my beating, my lessons and great experiences. But I needed more, SILENCE, NATURE, BEAUTY, ANIMALS AND TREES! I wanted country and country I got and loved it. Loved it so much that when walking at night I can her my own heart beat that was the ony sound I wanted to hear and love. And Nature and it's beauty filled me with bliss.


Polly
Enjoying the rain
Done in watercolor on watercolor paper arches to canvas 4 x 6


Rhea the goddess of the moon and the stars.
It's all in the stars!
Done in watercolor on watercolor paper arches to canvas 4 x 6

Comments

  1. I LOVE all these paintings but especially the first one!
    Yes, you are a nature girl, always so sensitive to color and feelings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts