Each crinkle there is a story to tell



To be informed 
 This morning reading a facebook message about this new class I was asked if I will be creating my characters in collage mix media. This class will not be about my whimsy characters in collage but it will be about creating collage mix media in your own art fun format in a series of small canvases of your choosing. The class is about an adventure of self expression and exploration. That means you are allowed to created what you like. Each week will be something completely new creating your own subject matter into art. Technique for the first week is about using paper which will be applied to canvas with glue and once it's completely dry it hardens and looks like this. This piece was done by me and I added paint layers in order to get this affect. You must take you paper towel or newspaper or tissue paper and scrunch squeeze pieces of your paper in your hand and then unfold it, not fully. And once it is placed on canvas you will see all this cool small lines and interesting crinkles and ripples forming. The rest is written in my workshop.

Comments

Popular Posts